Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI)
Colin Anderson is a professional with over 20 years experience in the Investment industry with a flare for creativity and the ability to adapt within a challenging environment.
• Experienced in working within FTSE 100 companies over the last 18 years.
• Supported up to 600 diverse employees, managers & leadership on all areas of development.
• Builds excellent relationships with key stakeholders
• Supported he benefit of professional qualifications for a professional company
• Advanced use of technology within learning and just in time interventions.
• E-learning designer and developer.
• Developed a learning strategy to meet business needs and training needs analysis.
• Supported individuals within Investment Management, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Customer Service and Facilities employees.
Among his recent successes are the following:
• The creation of an online training platform for iPad and Sharepoint Intranet, which holds over 200 bespoke e-learning courses, videos and training solutions within a budget.
• Enabled a culture of professional learning within the company resulting in a third of the company gain a professional qualification.
• Developed a supportive coaching programme for key talent, delivered tailored training solutions to address team issues, and supported employees, managers and executive teams.
He is currently Client Relationship Manager at the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI), assisting in the development and maintenance of positive relationships with key clients by exceeding their needs and by raising awareness of the Institute. He is the principle relationship contact for Scotland & North East England for the regional committees and increasing companies using the CISI’s products and services.